Drying of the body is a series of special techniques, the purpose of which is to burn body fat without damage to the body and muscles. But do not forget that beauty requires sacrifice and this case there is no exception. During the application of this technique, you require a lot of effort and willpower, in order not abandon the job. But if you do decide to start, then you need to prepare and examine properly the description of the methodology and its features.
Rules for drying body:
- Monitoring the calorie content of the diet.
- A gradual decrease in the number of carbohydrates in the diet.
- Up to six in the evening, you must eat 70% of your daily energy intake.
- The last meal should take place 3 hours before bedtime.
- Eat 5-6 times a day in small portions.
- Hold 4 cardio training per week lasting 30-45 minutes during drying and two strength training. Adhere to the following scheme: 20 reps per set, rest between sets must be about 30 seconds, rest between exercises is up to 5 minutes. It is best to focus on basic exercises and a full body workout.
- Do not forget to drink water during your workout.
- Harmless fat consumption is up to 1 kg per week.
- Weigh yourself in every three days in the morning.
Remember, that drying body is an unsafe method for the losing weight. Low-carbohydrate or glycoprival diet can cause serious health problems and sit on it permanently impermissible. Our bodies got used to produce energy quickly and easily from glucose and carbohydrates. This means that the rejection of carbohydrates causes the body to spend old fat stores. After passing through the drying step, you can return to your usual diet, giving up just fat and sweet products, that spoils your figure in short time.
The products allowed during the drying of the body for girls:
- Not fat meat is a great product for drying the body. An ideal variant is boiled chicken breast that is a pure protein.
- Seafood does not only help to lose weight, but it is full of iodine. You can eat fry fish ( but only without oil), and sea cabbage.
- Dairy products and eggs. Choose low-fat dairy products: the fat content in the curd should not be higher than 5%, try to choose 1% yogurt.
- Slowly absorbed carbohydrates. For breakfast eat loaves and porridge (but not instant).
- You can eat fruitsin small quantities. For example, one apple every day. Grapefruits, lemons are perfect fruits for drying, but by no means bananas!
- Almost all vegetables, the exception is a potato. Green vegetables you can eat in unlimited.
You should not eat anything for 2 hours before training and after 1.5 hours after. In such case your recovery and the energy will come at the expense of fat under your skin. You need to drink water at least 3 liters per day. In order not to lose the form of your muscles, spy on the protein level. Every day try to eat 6 times, but in small portions. Do not eat cereals and grains after 6-7 pm. Best products for you are lean meat, buckwheat, rice, oatmeal, low-fat yogurt, milk and cheese, fish, vegetables, fruits, legumes.